Thursday, July 30, 2015

In the end, the Windows 10 upgrade failed. No surprise here.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Update: One Win 10 upgrade fail. One success. Fail probably due to a drive failure... On a different computer, the success is working great.

Update 2 August 5, 2015: Two successes. One Win 10 upgrade fail. One success. Fail probably due to a drive failure... On a different computers, the successes are working great.


A friend suggested, “Get an Apple.” I have an Apple and I was a pathetic Apple immigrant. Threw my hands up the air and went back to PC. But Caroline gets along with the Apple just great. Me, not so much. In the end, I gotta get my work finished... My editors do not care what I use to write stories - they just care that I get them written.

No comments: